These Rucksack Bags are not only Waterproof, but they have seprate laptop leaf, Seprate mobile and accessories compartment and lightweight.
- ✔️ OFFERS LIGHTWEIGHT, ERGONOMIC DESIGN: The Fuoco Rucksack hiking backpack 60 litre Backpack is Big-capacity ideal for hikers with a narrower torso build. It is equipped with an adjustable Performance Fit Slim Fit back system that fits any back length. The 3D air mesh hip belt and shoulder straps allow heat to escape.
- ✔️WATER RESISTANT: These Travelling bags are waterproof which is more survival in heat, rain, and other extreme situations. It is more durable than traditional hiking backpack. You can walk through a waterfall or whitewater raft down a river with a waterproof backpack, and your stuff will stay dry.
- ✔️EVENLY SPREADS LOAD - The padded shoulder straps and firm hip belt provide balanced load distribution. You can pull the upper part of the backpack closer to your body and decrease the pressure on your lumbar area. Hike for miles comfortably with Fuoco Travel bags.
- ✔️LONG LASTING: These multiuse Mountainer travelling backpack bag is made up of highly durable material, which makes it suitable for all weather conditions including heavy rains and extreme scorching heat.
- ✔️VALUE: Fuoco Travel Bags can be used for Various purpose Camping, Hiking, Travelling or can use Worldwide travelling. Its can become an unique gift idea for your loved onee in marriage anniversary, new year or any festivals.
Why do You need to Buy This:
Seeking the beauty of the world
Life is like a journey. You don't need to care about the destination. What you care about is the scenery along the way and the mood of seeing the scenery, let the soul travel!
Gear up for your next great outdoor adventure with Fuoco rucks backpack with waterproof material. Ideal for hiking and camping, the tactical backpack for men women provides a durable design for reliable performance, and it offers loads of space for all those must-have essentials.
Rain cover - the rucksack comes with a fully water proof rain cover which is stored inside the Velcro pocket at the base of the rucksack. The cover also comes handy to prevent dust